BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Annoying Orange

T
H
E
A
N
N
O
Y
I
N
G
O
R
A
N
G
E

Hey ! Annoying Orange ! Your Annoying !
Whut ? I'm not annoying..I'm a gay guy who just go fucked up by Lindsay Lohan!

(:

Seriously..you done fucked up, man ?
Oh look ! We have a baby popping out from our mouth :O

-Eww ! *Throw up

WARNING !

To all INSANE DOUCHEBAG..please go to a mental hospital and get yo'
brains fixed BITCH ! :D

Haha..I might be mean, but I have a cute group :P
You guys cannot entah ! Cause' you guys are one fucked up insane retarded gay guys bitchy assholes !

See ? Am I right ?
Ok..if you can cook one food with crap..what would it be ?

I think it's organic fruit which is mashed right ?
Hoho !

If Snookie was a food what food would she be ?

1. Cow Anus
2.Pig
3. Rainbow Colored Lollipop Shaped Like A Dick
4. Hoho

Hee ~ !

0 comments: