BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween *Jack O Lantern Pissed On You

Ehay ! Halloween is near..

7 days more o_0 I THINK SO !
Ok..bila dah lama dah x update blog, lama x layan blog...x tahu dah nak tulis apa xD
Haish ! Takleh jadi ni :O

Ok la..here's my secret
-whisper-

I love HALLOWEEN ! 
Walaupun x leh sambut, I still like the friggin' costumes..


H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N,
What's that spelled ?
SUMMER !

Ok..for you retarded fucked up insane bitch and gay guys out there who doesn't know what Halloween is..
Lemme tell you !

Go and JUMP for a 30 level building :)
Halloween is..where you where costumes and go fuck trick or treats bag :D

Ok..me mouth is kinda fucked up, but I like this costume for Halloween !
Wahhh ! Nak pakai tapi xnak sambut..YAY !

Cantik x ?

I've been longing to wear a witch costume for Halloween..or maybe a..
KITTY KAT ! *purr

Oklah..the end

It's time for me and you eat our GRUBBIN' DINNER with grubs and shits !

-THE END-

0 comments: