BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Adlyn, Sarah and Akeem

1. Adlyn


Adlyn is cute.
Really cute.
Don't get me wrong,
I'm not a homo.
I just love complimenting nice things about people I like.
I mean,
Is it wrong complimenting someone that has the same gender like us ?
Is it called homosexual ?
I know,
Cause I'm not a homo like Adam Lambert is.
I mean,
I'm just cool the way I am.
Right ?
Everybody has their own personalities and stuffs.
Not like those GRO's in the club and stuff.
GRO's can't be a homo.
Or else,
they won't be fucked by boys that need's their cheap body.
Right ?
I mean complimenting friend's is one way to get to know them better.
So, please...


2.Sarah

When your big,
Like 18 or something,
Your gonna' be a hot stuff.
You'll be pulled and tug by your left and right side.
I mean,
Being shared and sharing is a good way of caring,
But,
When all the boys want you,
Your arm would break,
You'll be sitting in a wheelchair :O
I mean,
Jadi rebutan is not a good thing,
Because,
If death of boys that is always with you starts from you,
I'm not talking bad,
But,
It's just an advice,
Never be to pretty.
That's why I hate it being too pretty.
I mean,
When I'm big,
I want my face to look like average,
No acnes, not too white,
AVERAGE.
You too.
I don't like boys that much,
But, if I were a boy,
I don't need girl's to come to me,
They mean nothing in life.
Boys need hot body to be pleasured,
Not giving a house with a swimming pool or car,
That's better than buying 2 sets of condoms !!
Right ?

3.Akeem

How emo can you be ?
How emo can you be ?
How emo ?
How emo ?
Nah, that was a terrible song,
I love emo,
I mean,
I like the colorful spirit,
Bright neon plus black,
OH EM GEE !
What do you like most being emo ?
Looking gay in front of everybody ?
That is like to be emo ?
I like Armani's opinion,
Don't hate people because they're gay,
It's not their fault to fall gay,
Who started gay ?
I really love to type more,
But,
My hand is cramped already !!
I wanna type more..
Shizz !

0 comments: