BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lately Lately

Lately, I've been writing names and giving advices to the name right ? Well, I just random pick the names. Because, I can't really pick Junpei Hijiri ! I don't even know him well, all I know is I can call him Hiji-kun and his age, his 10 too..menengah rendah ;)
He's very cute. Like Mirai-kun when he's 4. Aishhicici ! I wrote this post just so you could read a random post rather than advices, I don't know why I like giving advices. Even though, I don't listen to advices myself. Armani said, I was talking to the lappy and the lappy is asking me to shut up. I'm not, I'm speaking with my heart and mind. It's already 5:00 am. I couldn't sleep. After the advices I wrote, my hand is cramped again. So, I guess I have to stop blogging for awhile until my hand is better D:

0 comments: