BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift @ Yesterday ;O

I watched Fast and Furious (I'm a girl, but I'm into cars, hell yeah !)
It was awesome, the time Sean went to the parking lot to see DK (Drift King) there was this Japan song ;D Which I love lots !


Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift


Ahh ! The song too long la, you cari sendiri la, haha !


But the best part Sean got into the lift and Twinkie asked, "Do you know what DK stands for ?" Sean replied, "Donkey Kong ?" Haha ! Donkey Kong ? It's Drift King you idiot xD By idiot I mean Armani is IDIOT x) Haha ! No lah, JK JK !


Some people say, I need to get a life and get a grip of my rude attitudes, but who cares ? I mean, "I'm just me ! And I like being me :D Haha !"
I pwned Chuck Norris working on that one, though xP

0 comments: