BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Journal Is Gone and Parteh !

My damn journal is gone, but I don't care ! Haha ! But...yesterday was the best day of my life, we had an end year party ! I created the party, so it was great. But, there was this girl's mother which I call mother-needs-cheap-publicity. xD Nice right ? Haha ! She babbled like this, "Next year, don't do this party or whatever party anymore. Poor teacher," but...our teacher is just cool with everything ! Hii ! That mother really does need a cheap publicity. *Sigh*

But not my mum, that girl's mum is desperate. Eventhough I'm the one who created the party, she acted like she was the one who created it ! Ugh ! But, her mother says I look like a Japanese chick xD
Ok so..back to the mother-needs-cheap-publicity part ! Eventhough she complimented me. I still hate her. Her daughter (daughter of mother-needs-cheap-publicity) brought along her aunty, uncle, brother, sister and little brother. That doesn't include great grandpappy and grandma ! GRR ! Fuck off bitch !

Your sick ! Your head is screwed up  ! Really screwed up ! Go die ! Fuck off !

>:(

0 comments: