BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Armani Azmi

This blog is all about Armani ;P

Armani is my frend/good frend/best frend
I think so..what do you think Armani ?
Am I your best frend or just a good frend or only plain frend ?

OK..seriously, I dunno why this title is called 'Armani Azmi',
Do you think I should put a douchebag behind ?
It'll be ;
Armani Azmi Douchebag !!
Oh Em Gee ! 
ARMANI AZMI DOUCHEBAG is a good name !

Haha ! Sorry Armani, I was just kidding ;)
What ?
You think it was for real ? Well, I don't think so :)
Armani is random of some kind of stuff. Huh ?

Like when we wall-to-wall or comment,
She loves poking and she sucks at BM,
Put your face in the toilet bowl la sis.
Haha ! JK =)

Armani's status is updated like 2 seconds everytime xD
But her status is random,
So random..
Like, umm..like ;
"Watching horror movies and saying No don't go down there u idiot..... no aaaawwww now ur dead i told you not to go down there"
TOLD YA IT WAS RANDOM !

Armani is like the coolest friend I met,
But,
She's going Form 1 next year,
So I couldn't see her again la,
Right Armani ?
And so..
I have to bear with it !!

Oh Em Gee !
I sound like a lesbian la,
But yeah,
How could I like, let my friend go..
Ceyhh ! I mean ;
Go away Armani ! Stop bullying me xD
Your such a mean DINO ;O

Ok, so what high school you got ?
I also want to know,
haha !
Well, not really,
I don't think eager to know is good at sometimes,
It could lead to a BAD ENDING ;)

Armani is my friend,
She's also my frenemy ;D
I mean like ;
We are frends and enemy @ the same time :P
Do you understand ?
Ok lah ! Let's straight to the point,
When we wall-to-wall we're friends,
When we like bully each other @ school we're enemies,
That is frenemy :)

So,
Armani,
Can you bear leaving MGPS just so you could go to Form 1 ?
I think I couldn't bear it,
I mean,
Losing my best of friends ?
What the heck !!
Maybe, maybe you go to the same school like Sarah. Maybe,
But !
Oh Em Gee ! I said Sarah's name ;O
This post is sincerely for Armani only D;
Sorry MONEY $o$
*Eyes Shine*
Haha !

Ouch ! My hand already cramped writing the stupid post,
But it's not when there's Armani's name in it @_@
I feel like such a dork now,
Armani !!
Your so such a bisexual demon xD
Not necessary in this post really.
This is the only chance of me blogging because my sister needs the laptop to her
college to do her damn assignment !! xO
Okay, that's it for Armani.
I need to write about Sarah, Elysha, Farra, Hanie, Ben and lot's more la. Adlyn also !

Bye Bye *wave*

0 comments: