BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Girly vs. Tomboy vs. Emo vs. Prep

Hmm, girly vs. tomboy, I rather pick tomboy :)
Emo vs prep, EMO !! I don't know. But I like being a tomboy, maybe because we get to climb trees and everything D: But, I really hate PACAT !!! Leech, I hate leech. It's priceless if you ask Armani, she eat's leecch :O
Sorry Armani ! Hmm...as you can see 3 days without updating, maybe 4 days. 3-4 days like that la, hmm !
But..I'm going crazy without my laptop around. My sister is using it for 2 weeks :O I'm gonna blow up in 3 seconds !!

Seriously, I mean like..
2 WEEKS !!!??? Not a problem for somebody with a computer that is already programmed with Internet, but not me !
I can't really live without it,
Ok, back to the title.

This is why I hate being girlish ;

a) Dresses or skirts >^<
b) Make-up must be on their face even when shitting
c) Can't get near to dust
d) So manja !!
e) Laugh's like a whore
f) Gossips xP
g) Never read comics and watch anime
h) Sleepovers every month Dx

Why I hate being a prep ;

a)Not colorful
b)Always reads
c)Kuno !! No blog, no facebook, no nothing !
d)Hate's boys/girls
e)Wear's giant spectacles and braces !! xP
f)Keeps giving advice
g)Eat's healthy
h)Cannot watch TV anytime you want
i)Always study !!

Like being emo ;

a)Colorful like a rainbow
b)Sweet hairstyles
c)Cute outfit

Like being tomboy ;

a)Spiky hairs behind
b)Can't have sex :O
c)Never worry about ghosts and other stuffs like that
d) CAN CLIMB TREES !! :)



Hee :) Which are you ?

0 comments: