BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Songs and Movies

My fave song is Happy Material OP Negima ?!

My fave movie is Titanic :D
The part of my fave movie (Titanic) is when the boat sank and Jack and Rose promises to each other and then Jack dies. But the dying part was not even cool. NOT COOL ! T_T

Does song have fave parts too ? I do not know, but if it does, it doesn't make sense ! Whuahaha !
I dunno why I laugh like such a friggin' moron, but my blog is PG-13, so if your under that age...then can you ask your mum to block my blog from kids ? Nah ! NEVER !
Haha ! By the way, I like how Justin Bieber flips his hair in the pool or in the sea =O
I'm not obssesed with him, GAH ! Haha ! But the truth is, Justin Bieber has nothing to do in this topic...I know I haven't wrote my blog since 1989, haha ! Because..my sister comes home from college, so I have no FREE TIME ! Gee ! And so, I wrote my journal instead and writing stories. Because, if my sister comes home from college, she'll caught me writing 18SX, 18PG and other 18 scene on my blog !
That is why I hate my sister..

When we fight, the house will be upside down..trust me ! And here are some things I wrote in my journal...and my blog will be my journal from now on ! What I wrote in my journal will be on the next post !
:)

0 comments: