BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Matata

What does MATATA means, really ?
Seriously, I'm fooling around,
Duhh !
I don't know what I'm talking about,
But,
I just felt like I wanna' blog and blog and blog,
I think I've got BLOG ADDICT !!

Oh god,
Please prevent from having that sickness,
I pray to you,
Keep me healthy and my healthiness increase day by day,
Amin !!!

Thank you :)
And,
If you happen to be reading this by now,
Please..
I ask you too stop reading because the other words'
are labelled swear words !!
:P

I totally will be undead,
I will be undead,
I will undead,
I undead,
I am dead !
Oh goody goody chocolatey goodness !
I'm not dead,
Am I-
Do I look d-

SORRY THE TYPER HAS DIED DUE TO HEART ATTACK.
WE ARE SORRY FOR THE CONVENIENCE.

Hey !
I'm another typer,
They hired a new one,
After the old one is dead,
Why ?
She wrote to many posts,
That's why,
Ngee :D
If the old typer came and stick me in the ass
till I die,
You would be shock-

THE NEW TYPER GOT STABBED IN THE ASS AND DIED,
THE OLD TYPER HAS COME.

I'm back,
I was not dead,
I was only sleeping,
I was drowsy when I woke up,
So,
I end up sleeping at work,
Seriously,
I don't even have a job,
So,
Work is not suitable for me.
Really :)
Well, since 1 typer is dead,
And keeps haunting me,
I need to put a the end ;)

0 comments: