BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh my fwendz ! c(:

People sometimes say, safety first, family first and friends first. But, the most important is safety first. Family second and friends, far far away-shooh shooh ! xD


Ok..here are the list of my random friends ;O


Ben-Stop going on other countries you douchebag !
Hanie-Dia selalu pergi bercuti la Hanie !
Armani-Dude ! What's poke war ? Haha ! JK ! I know lah,
Adlyn-Save money and get a phone ;O It's a joke x) Don't be sad ;(


Here are some of my best friends :


Hanie-Your so random !
Farra-How's you and your 'Japan' friend
Elysha-Oii ! This long holiday get a grip on your weight la.
Farah-Doctor ! Check my pain !
Ilya-Do you like a being a copycat leader ?
Yasmin-I kidnapped Snowy
Miza-Aww ! Diva ;)


Here are some of my frenemies :


Adlyn-Phone ! Beep ! Boop ! Beep ! x)
Armani-I killed Oreo xD
Sarah-Wow ! Your blog is fucking amazing ;P
Lim-Anima freak xD


Here are my ENEMIES :


Syaza-Your mother is so fucking retarded ! She's like in need of cheap publicity xD


_________________________________________________


My cat is back, ok..so here's how it goes.


My dad was watching TV, when he heard a meow ! He poked his head to see which cat's meow is it ! ;O (Poke his head)
When he saw white feet's it was my a-week-lost-cat ;)
I was so happy (: Running down the stairs (Gedebak-bum-bum)
I didn't really fell, haha ! Just to make you guys feel suspenders ;O
When she got back, she was so wild. But after a few Whiskas, she's ok. We gave her fish, she doesn't want fish. She's so demanding ! But, who cares ? I still love her ! Wub you ! Wub you !

0 comments: