BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Elysha, Hanie, Ben ;)

Ok, first of all this is all about Elysha, Hanie and Ben. If there is another name in this post. Then, I'm sorry ;(


1. Hanie


Hanie is kinda' random in attitude,
I like that kind of person
It's my fave attitude,
People think I'm just rude,
You know ?
But, I think I'm like my beloved friend right here
in the post,
HANIE !!
She has a random attitude,
A very stylish thought,
Matured,
Of course she's matured,
She already got her period :O
She's only 10,
She act's like an eighteen years old girl.
Seriously,
That's the kind I would go for,
If I want to find a friend,
Not like those geeks' and nerds' and dorks'
I mean,
Cheerleaders' are okay for a cool friend,
Jock is okay for a boyfriend,
But-but ! Nobody could exchange my friend Hanie,
The random girl with cheerleaders' and jocks'
We're going to 5th grade next year,
So yeah !!
I don't remember which class she go,
But, I know..
I got Elite ;)
I love Hanie like my own sister.
Nyaww !!


2.Elysha


Elysha is also my best of best friend,
Like Hanie !
I love all my friend's the same,
Like grandma loves her grandchildren the same,
No Hanie 80% love
Elysha 50% love.
No !!
I love all my friends the same.
The arguments and fights are cool for elementary school kids',
Right ?
But, I'm in a trauma of the other day's fight,
You rip of my Japan book,
You hoe !
Haha ! Joking =)
Eventhough I call you ;
Bodoh, bangang, bengong, bongok, babi, menatang, celaka, sial
and all that.
Oh wait, hoe, bitch, slut and other swear words like that.
Doesn't mean I hate you,
I felt like, "What's the point of fighting ?"
Good opinion Sarah, 
Fighting is just for fun,
To be a stupid hobby,
Like, like,
Babies fight for bottles,
Toddlers fight for toys,
Elementary' fight for, I don't know,
But, teenagers fight for boys/girls,
Fighting is not a hobby,
It's not !
And when I say it's not,
I mean it,
I don't know after this post I will fight again,
I think I will,
I mean,
Don't get me mad la,
If I get mad,
Of course I would fight.
Okay ?
You guys are my best pals so get to know me better, sayang !


3.Ben

Okay,
Don't be sad because I put your name last, okay ?
Your my abang angkat tersayang ;3
It's just that I know these girl's first,
They're my best friend before I knew you,
Okay ?
I knew these girl's at school from 1st grade,
I mean,
I see them at recess,
Never talked to them,
But,
I knew them this year,
And we're best friends for a year,
Don't feel touched,
One more thing,
You have a girlfriend,
Your girlfriend is an elementary-ian.
She's 10,
Your 16.
And on that age,
You shouldn't travel so much, okay ?
Not good for your health la brother !
You've been to ;
Singapore, Beijing, China, Arizona is your place la bodoh !
Mana lagi ?
You've been alot of places !
Alot through vines and brambles of life journey !
One day,
You'll get scars,
Scars in your heart,
Because,
You'll be left my Hanie,
The elementary-ian.
Trust me.
She's been sad,
(I think)
She even messaged you in Facebook,
Saying that,
"Why didn't you reply ? Do you want to break with me ?
If you do, then say so !"
Eventhough she's not going through vines and brambles,
She already has her scars,
Her scars in her heart,
Please.
Take note,
I don't Hanie hate's me because
you clashed with her,
What do you think this is ?
Clash of The Titans ?
Recover her pain in the heart,
Stop travelling,
Have life journey's.
Please.

This is just a note, okay ? If I say something wrong,
I'm fucking sorry ! So sorry !
It's just maybe I'm tired,
Yeah,
Maybe ;)
Hanie, Elysha and Ben,
Just wanting to let you know,
You guys are special,
Special than my plain friends,
*hugs*
Nyaww ! I love this scene ;)

0 comments: