BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can't Sleep Tonight

This is not a lie, seriously I tell you, I cannot sleep. I'm having trauma about something, something I don't really remember. But, I know. It does happens, if not why do I get traumatized by that thought. I know, I've done it ! I can't remember that's all. If I ask mum to go to a psychiatric it might cost lots. And I'm not rich.
 Everytime I try to sleep, the thought came and traumatized me. It makes me wanna' cry all night. I feel like I've been haunted :O
I really do think so. I really couldn't get it off my mind. Seriously, now this is what I hate the *beep* most ! I really hate it when it comes to this scene.
I wanna' go get it off my mind, but how ? How ?
There's only one resolution, psychiatric. But, as I said. I'm not rich and that cost's lots !
REALLY !!!
Please, I really wanna' get it off my mind. I couldn't tell you what I'm traumatized about, it's personal. PERSONAL I TELL YOU !

0 comments: